The SBA has just released the 1-page forgiveness application.  Just make sure that you apply using all qualified expenses other than wages for 40%, and use wages for the remaining 60%.  This will allow the maximum ERTC to be claimed.

One bank has told us that the SBA will begin accepting the new 1-page forgiveness application on March 15.  This explains why many of the lenders seem to be slow-rolling the whole thing. 

PPP Forgiveness

by | May 6, 2021 | PPP Forgiveness | 0 comments